“Best Places to Work” Program Coordinator
Want something even better than a great place to work? How about working at a great place to work AND helping other organizations determine if they are good enough to make our “Best Places to Work” lists? Best Companies Group (BCG) works with organizations all over the world to survey their employees for recognition purposes and to provide insights through survey results to create environments where employees love to come to work. We are growing quickly and need a client-support superstar to join us.
We need a service oriented personality who is passionate about getting the details right to carefully guide our clients through our proprietary 2-part survey process.
The ideal candidate will be able to quickly understand our survey process in order to facilitate our “Best Places to Work” programs, with the expectation of overseeing 12 programs a year. Program Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Managing program registrations, survey requirements and program partner requests.
- Working with a diverse set of clients in order to exceed their service expectations when quickly responding to emails and phone calls.
- Employing BCG marketing tools and templates to increase program registrations and report sales.
- Diligently managing client records and minimizing outstanding invoices.
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Best Companies Group
About Best Companies Group:
With more than 10 years of experience and collected data, Best Companies Group administers tested survey tools and delivers comprehensive reporting you can trust. Our customizable options ensure that your organization is capturing data in the most effective way for your reporting needs. Because we survey 5,000 companies and their more than 500,000 employees each year, you can feel good about using our extensive database as a comparative benchmark for your results, as it is of the highest quality and is also used to support trending analyses and ongoing research by a number of scholars, authors, and presenters worldwide.