Research Project Coordinator
We’re looking for the right fit for our team. If you enjoy fast-paced, team-based work, this may be the job for you!
General Role Description
Research Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all functions of independent survey and custom reporting projects. Assists in report validation and serves as back-up support for all program related survey execution.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Coordinate and support operations for independent survey projects.
- Coordinate billing, and collections; processes payments for independent survey projects.
- Creates all standard and custom reports for independent projects.
- Works with Vice President of Market Research to create and deliver specialized reports.
- Verifies accuracy and quality of custom and standard BCG reports.
- Reviews custom survey requests for accuracy.
- Serves as back-up for all standard program report creation.
- Assists in all functions related to research operations – building surveys and reporting.
Requirements of All Associates
- Applies best efforts and full capability each day to the work assigned by own manager.
- Advises manager when:
- An assignment is not understood.
- An assignment conflicts with knowledge of the circumstances, current skills or available time/resources.
- Obstacles to completing the assignment exist or are likely to occur.
- Opportunities to better complete or improve the assignment exist or may occur.
- Understands and demonstrates our cultural expectations.
Minimum Role Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in research or analytics.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
Email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to ValerieG@BestCompaniesGroup.com.